2016 Fiat 500e wiring diagram source?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RPrin-jetguy

Reaction score
I just bought a 2016 Fiat 500e with 60,000 miles from Co-Part auction. It has minor damage to left rear quarter panel which I will fix. It runs and drives fine and everything works. I am an electrical engineer and I would like to have a wiring diagram for this car just so if it has a problem in the future I can fix it. Where can I buy or download a complete wiring diagram for it? I bought a service manual CD on Ebay but it specifically said that it did not contain the wiring diagram, which sucks. I will keep this car for a long time and I want to have all the repair and service manuals on hand for future needs. What about a detailed parts book? Anyone know where to find one of those. A parts book with exploded diagrams is often very helpful, I have found with other Italian and English cars that I own. Any help is much appreciated folks.. By the way the reason my user name is RPrin-jetguy is that I own and fly a 1973 Aero L-29C 2 seat military jet like the Soviet Air Forced used to train jet pilots that graduated on to fly MIG-21s. Soviet Air Force had about 3000 of these Czech built jets. Me and some friends bought 25 of them about 20 years ago as surplus from the Romanian Air Force for scrap metal prices even though they were still in good flying condition. We also got 4 40' shipping containers full of new old stock spare parts for our jets. Total landed cost including shipping was about $10,000 per jet. I bought 5 and sold 4 for $20,000 each, for a nice profit and had a free jet and parts and money left for buying fuel. Yes you can have a free ride - all you have to do is buy the fuel for a one hour flight. I run it on off road, tax free diesel which is same as jet fuel but about 1/2 the price. Legal because I am an "off road vehicle" and licensed as an "Experimental Exhibition Jet". Off road diesel is about $3.15 a gallon these days in Texas where I live. Jet A sells for about $6.50 / gallon. Oh - one minor detail to consider - An L-29 Delfin jet burns about 200 gallons of fuel per hour! Guess buying an electric Fiat is my way of offsetting my carbon footprint. Look for more information on L-29 Delfin jets on Wikipedia and search Youtube.com for "L-29 Delfin jet" to see me and my friends flying the ultimate "guy toy".

Join the Fiat 500e Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back